Job Requirements for Technical Project Manager:
- Be responsible for the overall direction and management of projects individually or through designated team members, ensuring adherence to department standard processes and procedures. Guide the project teams through the profiling and analysis of projects to identify and plan for services that must be provided.
- Deliver both large, very complex, programs/projects which may last several years as well as smaller, one-time projects that may last a couple of months. These projects may involve a high level of coordination within the agency as well as with client partners.
- Manage and cultivate the organization’s relationship with client partners and potential client partners. Understand the client partner’s business objectives and assist them in achieving those goals.
- Have an overall understanding of how web projects flow and a technical understanding of the underlying technologies and the steps necessary to complete a successful web project.
- Work with other team members and client partners through initiation, planning, monitoring, controlling and closing projects successfully. Provide guidance and daily oversight of activities and deliverables. Provide instruction on program/project management best practices and methodologies both internally and with client partners.
- Assist team members in coordinating, drafting, editing and completing technical proposals and estimates with a high degree of proficiency and accuracy.
|Experience Required||5+ to 7 Years|
|Education Required||Bachelor's Degree|
|Job Status||Full Time|